The mission of the iCMLf is to improve outcomes for people with CML globally.
Become an iCMLf Member now! Membership is free!
Being a member has the following benefits:
- Become part of an international network focused on improving outcomes in CML
- Contribute to the global research and educational programs of the iCMLf
- Access a network of international contacts, including leading hematologists and scientists, with a common interest in CML
- Write messages on the iCMLf Discussion Forum, and receive email notifications when new messages arrive
- Be invited to attend the iCMLf's regional meetings
- Nominate candidates for the annual iCMLf Rowley prize, iCMLf Scientific Advisory Committee and National Representative Board
- Receive regular newsletters with updates on the activities of the iCMLf, and suggest articles.
Becoming a member of the iCMLf is as easy as completing the form.
Please double-check all information given above, and then click on "Register".
You will then receive an email where you need to confirm your email address. Please note your membership is not completed until you have confirmed your email address. Please check your inbox and spam filter for this email.
If you have further questions, please email us at email@example.com.